Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Life is Better at the Pool {Gift Basket}


Summertime in Florida generally means there are pools involved. Whether someone is putting in a pool, already owns a pool, or has access to a friends or community pool. POOLS. RULE.

Recently, a neighbor put in a new pool. As a pool cooling gift (ha!), we wanted to give her something that would enhance her summertime fun!


We included the following items that are pool, hard surface, sun, and Florida friendly! I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the monogrammed pieces, but you can use sharpies, stickers, or buy from a reliable source on Etsy!

On an economically related note: You can make this present as expensive or {inexpensive} as you want. I purchased all of my items at WalMart and spent @ $35.00. Try the Dollar Tree for a less expensive option or visit Home Goods for more expensive options. The sky is the limit!
  • A citronella candle, monogrammed with the first initial of her last name.
  • A book - if you're not sure of the recipients taste, include a gift card or Soduko, crossword puzzle book, or magazine instead!
  • Melamine serving pieces, monogrammed, of course! I included a decent sized oval platter, bowl, and small serving spoon. 
  • A pitcher or container for cold beverages. I included a card with my favorite adults only lemonade recipe!
  • A monogrammed cup. I also found a really cute saying to put on the side of the cup opposite the monogram. "Life is Better in the Pool."




No comments:

Post a Comment