- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 limes
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 2 cups gin
- 1/2 cup elder flower liqueur (for this recipe I used St Germain liqueur)
- 2 cups club soda
- Fresh mint sprigs to garnish
- Cut the limes into wedges. In a large pitcher (holds at least 8 cups), muddle the sugar and limes. Remove the tops of the strawberries, slice them, then muddle the slices with the sugar and lime juice.
- Stir in the gin, elder flower liqueur, and club soda. Fill the pitcher with ice. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with fresh mint.
NOTE: If you want to make the recipe ahead of time, wait to add the club soda until just before serving.