Need a quick "something" to bring to a pool party or for company? The ingredients in this recipe are usually on hand at our house in the summer months. But...if you have the time, the longer you let yummy fruit dip chill, the more balanced the flavor.
Remember to keep this dish chilled when you serve it for maximum deliciousness!
- 1 10 ounce container strawberry non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 8 ounce block light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup natural lemonade
- 1 lemon zest
- Whip yogurt and cream cheese in a mixer until well blended.
- Add lemonade and lemon zest, whip until combined.
- Chill 2-4 hours. Serve with strawberries and graham crackers.